THIS IS A 100% ON-SITE OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO BOTH W2 AND C2C CANDIDATES.
LOCATION: MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
Seeking Corporate Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system as well as other third-party software-related application supported by eBusiness and System Integrations as listed below:
- Genesys/Pure Connect
- DiRad Interaction Center Business Manager
- DiRad Interaction Administrator
- DiRad Interaction Desktop
* In 2018 The Client implemented Genesys IVR system. DiRad technologies was used to implement this new system.
The skill requirements are listed below (but not limited to):
1.Proven experience in supporting Genesys IVR System in a customer call center environment
2.Demonstrated knowledge of:
- Vendor management and relationship management
- Procurement and acquisition processes
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Integration of software and hardware with database systems
- Cost justifications/return on investments
- Customer call center software
- Project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in the development of test scripts and experience with various testing methodologies
- Knowledge of IVR infrastructure requirements to include, but not limited to: database requirements; server requirements; requirements for operating systems; system redundancy requirements; back-up requirements; and networks protocols
- Experience with integration of an IVR with various software applications and/or other telecommunication software
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with other enterprise software support and maintenance
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must speak fluent English
- Work with end-users, IT technical resources, while supporting Customer Care Center and other internal customers.
- Assist with the development of a scope of work, technical requirements, functional requirements and measurement criteria for an RFP as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to Call Center functional team members
- Documentation of IVR calls and other flow diagrams
- Create RFP’s, work with vendors to select, maintain and troubleshoot various servers and software.
- Support the functionality and programming changes in the IVR system and develop reports
- Implement/support other enterprise software solutions managed by Client’s 3PSS