Geriatric Psychiatrist - F61350
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Psychiatry is recruiting a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist with inpatient and outpatient psychiatry and academic career interests to provide clinical care to geriatric and adult patients with mental health and neuropsychiatric disorders, and supervise/teach residents/medical students, and other trainees.
Academic rank is commensurate with experience and scholarly accomplishment consistent with VCU requirements. Opportunities are available for joint appointments.
- Will provide service to both University inpatient and outpatient clinics, clinics at community locations
- Will collaborate with Neurology
- Participate in collaborative research
- Pursuit of scholarship
- Limited administration duties
- Must be a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatry and/or experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Will have demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.