Thompson Gray is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Thompson Gray, Inc. welcomes minority and veteran applicants.
- Responsible for analyzing financial data from the GFEBS Financial accounting system to produce financial management reports to include: obligation plans, spend plans, expenditure plans and schedules.
- Execution of programs in GFEBS.
- Creation and management of WBS' in GFEBS.
- Basic financial knowledge of Direct versus Reimbursable government funding and appropriations.
- Responsible to work with the Product Office Management to ensure all duties are completed as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secret Clearance
POSITION GFEBS Analyst
LOCATION Huntsville, AL