Sanford Health in Fargo is seeking an AP/CP Board Certified GI/liver fellowship-trained pathologist to join our rapidly expanding health system and growing multi-subspecialty hospital-based pathology group. This position would include a significant portion of GI/liver in addition to general surgical pathology sign-out.
- Subspecialized sign-out of hematopathology, cytopathology and dermatopathology
- Gross dissections performed by pathology assistants
- No autopsies
- Annual volume of 50,000 surgical pathology cases, 700 bone marrows, 30,000 GYN cases, 3,000 non-GYN cytology cases.
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 years, with upside opportunity starting year 3
- Relocation allowance
- Paid CME time and allowance
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, paid vacation, malpractice, disability
- Student loan repayment loan option available
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in 9 states and 4 countries. Sanford Fargo has over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, one of which is a brand new $494 million hospital, and employs 534 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful ‘Heart of Lakes’ area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. Fargo is a little known secret – once you visit, you’ll understand!
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4853