A general gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in New York at a renowned health system and leading medical school. Teaching opportunities are available as well as a faculty appointment, but this is not required. Join 4 other GI physicians with NP/PAs and share equally in a call schedule. Work in a new state-of-the-art facility that opened in the summer of 2018, and has a support staff of RNs and MAs. They are also willing to hire an additional APP for the incoming GI as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills.
This position offers a salary guarantee based on experience with additional bonus through a revenue model. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2642595.
- General GI, no ERCP or EUS
- Teaching available, not required
- Equally shared call
- Join 4 other GI physicians with NP/PAs
- Work out of 1 location
- New state-of-the-art-facilities opened the summer of 2018
- Support staff of RNs and MAs
- Renowned health system and leading medical school
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail