Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and systems integration to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and private clients. With our top-tier partnerships and full-lifecycle approach, Critigen delivers all components of an enterprise geospatial system: data collection, spatial processing, analytics and intelligence, application development, and mobile solution development.
Critigen is looking for a GIS Analyst to support high profile client projects. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of GIS experience and a working knowledge of geospatial software and databases, geoprocessing tools, and automating tasks using software and/or scripting.
This position requires excellent problem-solving abilities, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment. The ability to communicate effectively across the organization and an eagerness to learn and grow your career as the company grows are key to team member success at Critigen.â€¯â€¯
Our Team Members all regularly work remotely from their home office and at the client office location. We are all working from home at this time, but expect future work travel of up to 50%.
- Utilizing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and associated software to produce, display, and analyze spatial information.
- Automating geoprocessing workflows using existing software applications or scripting languages such as Python.
- Developing and maintaining databases, reports, and maps related to utility data
- Performing data quality and assurance checks.
- Retrieving and organizing GIS data for reporting, analysis, and presentation purposes.
- Configuration of ArcGIS desktop projects, web maps, and map services.
- Working with your team to optimize and create efficient solutions.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Geography, GIS, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of GIS industry experience is a must.
- Proficiency in Esri desktop software and geodatabase products.
- Self-motivated with a desire grow technical capabilities based on interests and project needs.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that fosters change, creativity, and flexibility.
- Strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience using ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, and Esriâ€™s Utility Network.
- Knowledge of Python (or other programming languages), SQL, and/or ETL tools such as FME.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Familiarity with utility operations and mapping.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Framework.
Critigen is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR