A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Global Account Director
We're looking for an experienced global account director to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be working on a highly mature Strategic Meetings Management Program to drive a global strategic roadmap, identify key business initiatives and optimization strategies within one of our flagship life science client accounts. Your focus and ownership will drive across program strategy, innovation, financial performance, quality of service, preferred vendor performance, business development and client retention. This role will have you leading, collaborating, challenging the status quo, and constantly reaching for the next step with your customer. If you are ready to go for it, this is the perfect role for you!
- Work with customers to develop strategic business objectives for the meetings program focused both on client and BCD M&E objectives
- Work across a variety of markets to understand, develop and implement solutions
- Work alongside Business Analyst to identify and maintain reporting requirements for customers while providing them business insights and analytics to identify gaps and opportunities
- Work with operations management to identify customer opportunities for process improvement, consulting solutions, strategy, and growth
- Serve as primary point of authority on the terms and deliverables of the assigned client contracts to ensure contractual obligations are continually met. Be responsible for contract negotiation, management, renewals and expansions
- Engage and network with customer end users to sell the value of the meetings program and drive adoption
- Financial management of the contract to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved
You're good at
- Understanding core program foundations with global application
- Understanding Life Science meetings and compliance
- Building strong and trustworthy relationships with customers and internal teams
- Implementing and managing accounts
- Budget and cost management
- Building business cases through data driven analysis
- Identifying opportunities through business and industry trends with consultative approach on client recommendations
- Proposal development and presentations
You might also have
- Technology configuration and process knowledge
- Regional and global account management
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled