Global Associate Director of Finance
140-160K and bonus
(Must be willing to Relocate, Relocation assistance s offered)
As an Global Finance Manager, you'll be reporting to a Director of Finance and responsible for managing and providing leadership and guidance to executive level professionals on future financial business decisions. This includes evaluating, influencing, and implementing all policies, procedures, and improvements. This would be a key leader in project support for a global and rapidly expanding global division of the organization. Also, this position will also work with executive level decision makers in order to provide models, evaluate models, project analysis, cash flow analysis, optimizations and assumptions for the organization to make the best decisions for the company's future.
- Monitor and enforce policies, procedures, improvements, decision support, etc.
- Responsible for all financial reporting for large scale projects
- Work closely with accounting, treasury, financial reporting, etc. to evaluate financial performance or large scale projects
- Perform percentage-of completion, hedging, cash flow recognition, revenue recognition, etc.
- Influence and drive project and cost improvements
- Work with the bid process and opportunities
- Participate in monthly meetings, stakeholder meetings, divisional project meetings
- Ah hoc / special projects as needed.
- Manage, train, & mentor divisional finance team
- Executive MBA or Master’s degree is required.
- 7+ years of progressive professional growth
- Prior manufacturing and/or global manufacturing experience is required from a $1B+ organization
- Prior experience with a large ERP system is preferred (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and/or driven by challenges
To be considered for this opening, please apply to the following with a copy of your resume:
Liberty Personnel Services
Manufacturing, Consumer Product Goods, Distribution
Manager, Lead, Director
FP&A, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Finance, Analysis, Analytics, Strategy, Operations
Kristopher Kieres #LI-KK1