- Bridge between the supplier and internal CDC Cluster team. Maintaining the trackers for different suppliers and setup the meetings with supplier to close all open issues
- Lead Requirement cascade and API delivery to supplier to meet program milestone. Lead the actual requirement traceability and integration progress
- D&R sign off on FIP reporting, software defect review/rating and tracking.CDC Cluster Lead for VSCS (EOL method II configuration) signoff
- CDC Cluster lead for supplier software TDRs and adherence to Ford and industry standards
- Support development in house strategy/requirements, common data processing, analysis, and sign off.
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ Years' cumulative experience in Automotive Infotainment, Instrument Cluster and Heads Up Display software architecture and development
- 4+ years of experience in requirement management & integration of code with different hardware's.
The distance between imagination and ... creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader. You'll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
- Infotainment/Multimedia System or Component Design Experience
- Hardware Interface design experience
- Technical leadership background in TIER I industry as well as leading engineering service provider (ESP).
- Strong SW Architecture background in Infotainment & Cockpit area.
- Deep exposure to the NA and EU OEM pioneering in Cluster. Audio, Video, HMI and High Speed Vehicle Networks.
- Strong communication skills and Effective communication and Presentation skills required as well as the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
This position may be open to sponsorship.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.