Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world's largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
The Global Cloud Copywriter will work closely with the marketing team, product management and technical experts to communicate Ingram Micro Cloud and CloudBlue services, products, key messages and value proposition. This includes creating content for digital marketing campaigns, promotional copy for banner ads, Google AdWords and social media posts, collateral materials such as datasheets and case studies, as well as the writing and editing of core content such as white papers, presentations, blogs and other public-facing communications.
The Global Cloud Copywriter brings a proactive, strategically-minded approach to creating crisp, easily digestible messages that resonate with our market. You are adept at balancing multiple projects and priorities, are not afraid to ask questions, and are proficient with the technical aspects of marketing writing and research. You work collaboratively with various stakeholders to ensure your messaging is impactful. You are the voice of Ingram Micro Cloud and CloudBlue.
What you will own in this role:
- Copywriting for digital marketing campaigns, marketing collateral materials, promotional and advertising materials, including SEO/SEM and PR.
- Generating ideas/themes, writing and editing of marketing content, such as whitepapers, blogs, datasheets, case studies, web pages and technical reports
- Collaborating with product marketing and technical subject matter experts; and partnering with regional sales teams to compellingly market to clients and prospects.
- Conveying a clear and strong brand voice for Ingram Micro Cloud and/or CloudBlue.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-focused storylines that touch the emotions
- Proven experience with creating content for technical and business audiences
- Project management and juggling multiple priorities
- Proactive team member and team leader
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for technical subjects
- Ability to express ideas clearly and draft storyboards for internal teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure
- 10+ years' experience as a copywriter - in all venues of marketing and technical copy (traditional, online, social)
- BA/BS in communications-related major
- High-tech industry experience
About Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud brings together innovators and problems solvers to help the world accomplish more. It facilitates and manages the cloud's complex digital value chain—all powered by CloudBlue technology. Ingram Micro Cloud operates in 64 countries with over 55,000 reseller partners, and its Cloud Marketplace serves over 10 million seats, offering more than 120 cloud solutions. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise, and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering "More as a Service."
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.