Banc of America Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving over 51,000 clients worldwide. We have $62.7 billion in total assets, and have a significant global presence, with over 900 associates. Together with our affiliated companies*, we provide equipment financing solutions to small businesses, middle-market and large corporations, offering product expertise in government financing and wholesale vendor financing, as well as tailored programs specific to industry segments, including aviation, healthcare, energy services and renewable energy.
*Certain products are offered through Banc of America Public Capital Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America N.A.
Incumbent is responsible for deriving residual values and collateral valuations for Global Corporate Aircraft Finance (GCAF) Transactions. Work closely with senior management, Credit and Risk to identify appropriate residual risk levels and lease terms for those targeted aircraft types. The position will be responsible for directing inspections and appraisals for new and existing portfolio transactions and participating in the annual portfolio residual impairment review process.
- Support GCAF, ensuring EMG policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Support the process of establishing residual values for potential lease transactions. Provide a high volume of future value estimates and residual analyses. Facilitate residual assumptions that prudently support the company’s new business volume objectives. Work with a large, diverse marketing and sales group to support, advise, and expedite output, but also effectively control and maintain the integrity of the front-end residual/collateral analysis process.
- Assist Credit, Legal, Pricing, Operations and Documentation, Sales and Sales Management in structuring transactions to protect the company’s balance sheet. Construct documents and provide specific terms and conditions designed to protect the company’s investments.
- Reinforce and enhance residual policies, controls and analytical approaches to support the company’s equipment and risk management objectives.
- Maintain databases, resource/reference materials, and a library of equipment knowledge.
- Prepare and distribute assigned portfolio reports.
- Utilize bank systems as needed to fulfill tasks.
- Maintain a strong appraiser/advisor/remarketer network of external suppliers and relationships.
Bachelor’s degree - Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Math or other Qualitative or Business concentration.
Five plus years of experience in Leasing / equipment finance. Prior aviation industry experience preferred. Working knowledge of lease structures, terms and conditions, and documentation preferred. Comparable experience in other areas of equipment valuation work.
- Strong knowledge of equipment lease finance products, terms and structures.
- A strong collaborative work ethic, combined with an ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve team goals.
- Problem solving, deductive reasoning ability and strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office skills are essential with a particular emphasis on MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to proprietary on-line management information tools and systems of record.
- Advanced communication, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, control/planning and creativity.
- Ability to influence others and work precisely, while managing changing priorities.
- Travel 20-25%
- Location – Providence, Chicago, Minneapolis, Dallas
Posting Date: 05/02/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Minneapolis, MN, 2700 HENNEPIN AVE (MN1102),
Providence, RI, 1 FINANCIAL PLZ (RI1537),
Dallas, TX, ONE MAIN PLACE, 1201 Main St,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift