This role of building growing our corporate social responsibility efforts, building community engagement and driving associate culture reports into the global Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement function and closely aligns with Gartner’s Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness function, comprising of Work Sciences, Learning & Development and Leadership. This structure recognizes the importance of community and its critical overlap among all our talent initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)/ Global Community Engagement
- Define, develop and implement Gartner global corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy that is representative of both local needs and global priorities.
- Conduct research, encourage ideas and explore new ways to build CSR efforts globally in line with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Assist with periodic and annual reporting of internal and external communications and storytelling around Gartner’s involvement in the community.
- Collaborate across Gartner’s corporate functions, business units, and offices globally to increase employee engagement and maximize strategic impact through shared value and alignment.
- Develop an efficient program monitoring and evaluation framework to regularly assess progress, strengths and areas of improvement.
- Provide scalable guidance and resources to enable associates to give back to the community backed by tools to improve volunteer tracking and impact.
- Be a champion of CSR within Gartner by raising awareness and driving commitment at all levels of leadership.
- Partner with key business units on responding to crises across all the regions/countries we serve in.
- Effectively triage and manage requests for non-profit engagement from associates, business units, clients and other external entities.
- Keep abreast of new trends and the changing landscape of CSR and philanthropy virtually and through local events.
- Maintain all legal and statutory requirements, internally and externally with external community partners.
- Develop robust due diligence mechanisms to evaluate beneficiaries/grantees on an ongoing basis through meetings and/or site visits as well as timely reports.
Associate Inclusion & Engagement (I&E):
- Recommend ways to continuously build culture and drive associate engagement in global offices, thereby driving employee engagement and strengthening our employee value proposition.
- Help build local Life at Gartner culture teams and drive initiatives to create consistent associate experiences globally, revising strategy to meet local priorities while aligning with global strategy.
- Provide support to local Employee Resource Group (ERG) chapters, particularly during ERG launches and connect them to global support and resources for better alignment and more effective programming at scale
- Consistently evaluate, track and revise associate engagement efforts to ensure operational excellence at scale
- Leverage internal and external communications to communicate our efforts.
- Partner closely with local and regional HR/Talent Acquisition and Learning & Organizational Development leaders to ensure consistent programming and implementation of initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven experience in driving CSR strategies and volunteering programs and relationships
- Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders across corporate environments, professional services & civil government agencies & charitable organizations
- Proven experience of community volunteering
- Passionate about diversity, inclusion, culture and associate engagement
- Excellent program management, administration and organizational skills
- Ability to embrace and take ownership of projects
- Travel (up to 10-20%)
Who You Are:
Experienced and passionate about CSR, giving back to the community, building culture, increasing associate engagement and creating diverse and inclusive environments.
What We Offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- A people-focused culture and a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and community
- Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Opportunities for advancement in a high-growth environment
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,600 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
With over 15,000 associates, we’re a people business, powered by independent analysis and unmatched depth and breadth of expertise. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:36249
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.