Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Reporting to the Director of Global Infrastructure & Operations, the Global End User Computing Senior Manager will be responsible for leading the Desktop and Service Desk teams in the planning and delivery of end-user computing technologies and services. In addition they will coordinate with team members across the world to identify, rollout, and support PC’s, cellular devices, software products, Audio/Visual equipment and lead the training effort for employees to effectively operate with IT tools.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of engineers to meet goals/expectations from the business and local site leadership
- Direct responsibility for the review, selection, and deployment of end user computing devices and software
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver end user training material and events
- Responsible for monitoring and meeting IT Service Desk metric targets
- Consistently improve the end user IT experience by evaluating and recommending new software and services as part of the IT Digital Transformation.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of assets and meet replacement objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Work in conjunction with IT Systems Engineers on the deployment of new technologies.
- Act as first point of management escalation globally by meeting regularly with stakeholders and provide updates on Service Delivery metrics and outstanding issues
- Coordinate with regional team members for a consistent IT environment across the world.
- Provide end user support as needed to local and remote users
- Mentor and develop team members in technology and business process to enable career growth. Expected number of direct reports: 5-6.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, ITIL, PMP certifications are strong plus
Minimum 7 years of experience in IT Desktop Support and Service Desk with progressive leadership responsibility
- Be proactive with a service-oriented attitude, and willing to work outside of normal business hours if necessary
- Experience in working in a Global environment by interacting with international colleagues to support end-users in multiple countries.
- Strong communication and coordination skills with all level of business users, Manufacturing experience preferred
- Leadership skills to manage multiple teams and simultaneous projects
- Proficient English communication and documentation skills
- Experience in developing and delivering end-user training programs
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise choose ETG!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer