At Hypertherm, we give shape to our customers' vision with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions. As our Global Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Manager, you will help give shape to our new global HRIS system, the processes within, and manage all aspects of our global associate data.
In this new role, you will be responsible and accountable for all things HRIS for our global organization. Working closely with global team leaders, members of our HR team, and other key stakeholders, success will focus on providing outstanding HR system delivery and customer service to our global organization.
You must enjoy building value through conversation and guiding people through the journey as a a full-suite HRIS system is a new concept for our organization.
Do you want to be a part of our HRIS evolution? Here are additional ways you will have direct impact as our Global HRIS Manager:
- As an expert and our go-to person for all things HR System process related, provide leadership for HR and HRIS team members with regards to any HR Systems implementation.
- Help develop the strategy and HRIS team structure providing support of all HR systems globally. Understanding associate needs and how the HRMS system can support and align with our business strategy.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of interfaces within HR related systems. Maintain a strong technical ability to be hands-on to execute mass data associated items including minimum wage increases, restructures, equity increases, etc. Monitor data integrations with third-party systems to ensure the validity of the process.
- Be a steward of optimization (improve and transform) utilizing the HRIS system its full potential for optimized HR Shared Services processes.
- Perform analysis and data mining to assist business insights and teams in understanding our human capital and help drive business decisions.
- Ensure global data privacy compliance as relating to HRIS including establishing process steps and standardization of procedures. Oversee U.S. compliance reporting (EEO-1, VETS, Affirmative Action, etc.)
To be considered, you will have a Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred) and senior-level (7+ years) in HRIS related roles with the following:
- Leadership experience, either direct or indirect
- Experience efficiently managing multiple priorities
- Ability to impact, influence, and implement HR and business initiatives
- A streamline/enhance processes, and drive projects to completion
- Project management
- High-level of excellence and professionalism in a collaborative team-based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must have the ability to handle sensitive information discreetly
- High proficiency in Excel (ex. Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.)
- Workday experience. Both implementation and maintenance
- HR Shared Services experience
- Global experience working with HR systems and payroll (ADP preferred)
Travel: 10% Domestic and International
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire. Relocation assistance is available. Open to partial remote/onsite considerations. Must be within a driveable distance from Lebanon as spending time weekly onsite with the team will be important.
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision