Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC)delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
The Identify Governance and Administration team (IGA) within GIAM delivers solutions to manage the lifecycle management of the access security configuration (Identity & Account Management). The primary focus being on standardization of the ecosystem used for managing identity and access request, provisioning, certification, and reconciliation.
As a Product Owner on the IGA product team you will have end to end accountability for your product, from strategy, delivery, service lifecycle and production operations.You are expected to have subject matter expertise in all areas of product management, including demand management, business management, stakeholder management, roadmap development, communications, and user experience. It will be beneficial to have strong technical experience in software engineering. There is an implicit ownership and accountability for the solution working as intended.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing Product Offering and Roadmap, Client Engagement, Service Measurement and Continuous Improvement.
- Actively promote Agile working practices and help the team transition from their current processes
- Support the Team Leads in promoting a culture of ownership, responsibility, and quality
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, managing competing) priorities of LOBs
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and the team to specify epics and stories with sufficient discussion and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery
- Organize work estimates at various levels of granularity to set delivery expectations appropriately and allow informed prioritization
- Prioritize issues and business as usual work alongside project deliverables
- Update stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting successes and delivery risks (and mitigation strategies identified)
- Manage all team risk and security requirements, escalating where there are gaps and delivering tactical and strategic remediation plans
- Provide executive steerage for incident escalation – directing resource and effort as required
- Deliver process improvement through constant review both internally and with partner departments
- Partnering with the Client engagement team to provide SME knowledge and LOB engagement as required
- Ensure team capacity reporting to maintain and accommodate demand projections
- Departmental KPI metric tracking and reporting
- Identify and deliver cost saving initiatives