Digital Plant Shift Engineer
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Plant Shift Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Digital Plant Shift Engineer will be an integral part of the Digital Plant team within Client at Devens, MA. The role will serve as an individual contributor by providing Digital plant operational support to the manufacturing operations at Devens facility. This includes receiving support requests, providing resolutions in a timely manner with escalation as needed, and providing technical expertise to stake holders/ end users in the organization.
- Support the operation of all GMP/ Non GMP manufacturing systems (Process Automation Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, IT & Labs) in the Manufacturing facilities at Devens, MA.
- Provide Troubleshooting support and guidance of Digital Plant systems in support of manufacturing and or Lab operations.
- Investigate the root cause of Digital Plant problems and propose solution to prevent recurrence.
- Support the configuration, testing and implementation of process control solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Ensure the documentation of the knowledge base on how to resolve issues encountered, thus facilitate the job for future activities
- Work with all departments and with all levels of the organization, specifically Quality, Validation, Manufacturing Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations.
- Work within all Site Facilities, which requires one to give a high attention to detail and on occasion to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This is a shift (Day) position providing support of 24/7 manufacturing operations. Shifts will require weekend coverage on an alternating schedule.
- Take action, final decision, recommend Exercise sound judgment in making decisions and recommendations within generally defined practices and policies and notify senior management when necessary.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals and processes to meet objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting of objectives and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience with control systems or manufacturing systems. Preferred Emerson DeltaV, Emerson Syncade, OSISoft PI, or Rockwell Logix
- Understanding of expectations working in regulated industries such as Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Food-Beverage.
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply software solutions.
- Must demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot complex problems on highly automated equipment.
- Must be able to work successfully independently and within teams.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.