Our client, a biotechnology product development company, is currently seeking a Global Market Development Specialist position for a 12+ month contract position. This position is located in Carlsbad, CA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large publicly traded company, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay rate - $27.00/hour
In Product Marketing, we develop product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, digital programs, campaigns, events and sales enablement. We measure our success on our ability to achieve high growth, acquire, retain and delight customers and gain thought leadership. Our Product Marketers are driving the go-to-market for their products with unique, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing tactics. Each Product Marketer has the opportunity to grow their career by deepening domain expertise, working alongside R&D, product management, and sales teams, presenting to executives and meeting with customers.
The Sample Preparation Global Market Development specialist position for Digital reports into the Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, the GMD Specialist for Digital for Sample Preparation, you will be working closely with the Global Market Development Managers overseeing the business portfolios, Product Management, other cross functional partners, and external agencies.
What will you do?
- Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing programs and processes across multiple areas of business. \t
- Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions. \t
- Analyze customer web journey and identify opportunities to accelerate lead collection and online ordering/add to cart metrics. \t
- Explore A/B test opportunities on various channels and items. \t
- Leverage the Sample Prep pages, campaigns and content in the social media platforms. \t
- Perform SEO crawling, provide recommendations to optimize content, fix errors and revert SEO qualified traffic loss. \t
- Support on site promotions ad enhancements (banners, cart promos, etc) \t
- Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization. \t
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for best in class digital learning and reapply into Sample Prep. \t
- Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support all digital programs \t
- Create and curate content needed to help drive awareness, demand, and conversion of Sample Prep products. \t
- Elevate the Sample Prep business and influencers (internal and external) and complementary workflows in global social media channels. \t
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned. \t
- Travel is required (Up to 10%).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree. \t
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position. \t
- Global marketing experience managing multiple portfolios and products across various customer segments. \t
- Strong understanding of SEO and Social Media best practices and ability to implement those. \t
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation, email, conference calls, etc.). \t
- Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business and capable of turning into reports and presentations. \t
- Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels, performance metrics and ecommerce. \t
- Ability to work with Adobe products, such as Adobe Analytics and Adobe Media Optimizer. \t
- Desire to work, learn and share knowledge across multiple teams and regions. \t
- Strong business acumen and customer focus. \t
- Culture – Team first mentality with examples. Trustworthy and unselfish behavior. Excellent relationship building and healthy conflict resolution skills. High emotional intelligence. \t
- Leadership – Visionary, self-starter, focus and driven on the “what” as much as the “how”. Active listener, Humility, Accountable. \t
- Fluency in Mandarin a plus.
- MBA, PhD, or BS degree in Science or Business \t
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution \t
- Experience working with a fast-paced and geographically diverse organization \t
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization \t
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction \t
- Analytical thinking abilities shown to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results \t
- Communication skills and clear customer focus \t
- Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.