Requisition ID: 32942
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Global Marketing Manager
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a Global Marketing Manager - KitchenAid based in our Global Headquarters in Benton Harbor, MI. The Global Marketing Manager - KitchenAid will develop the marketing strategies and programs to drive growth of innovative new products and product categories. You will be a passionate advocate for the KitchenAid brand by having a deep understanding of the consumer. The position will work collaboratively with the innovation category business team and with the regional marketing teams to manage the brand strategy by region.
- Develop brand strategies for new product innovation - delivering differentiated and ownable consumer platforms.
- Develop compelling and comprehensive new product support programs, working with the cross functional team.
- Manage ongoing base business marketing needs.
- Partner closely with regional marketing leads to ensure programs meet and exceed regional business objectives and timing.
- Execute tactical marketing plan with internal creative team, agency partners, and retailers as needed.
- Work with category managers throughout product development process to ensure brand differentiation of benefits, features and claims are met.
- Establish message priority to drive consumer messages across all touchpoints and align messaging with cross-functional process partners.
- Leverage consumer insights to drive fact-based, consumer-centric decisions that support our premium brand leadership positioning.
- Drive asset creation for sales meetings.
- Effectively manage the brand budgets.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time including internationally
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of advertising, marketing or brand management
- Degree in Marketing
- Embody culture of respect, integrity, diversity and teamwork
- CPG experience strongly preferred
- Prior global business experience strongly preferred
- Previous P&L Ownership
- Firm grasp of marketing methods and processes, and a proven ability to launch new products
- Strong digital experience
- International and retailer orientation
- Success working in a fast paced environment
- Strong consumer focus, brand strategy understanding and project management
- Organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and aptitude with effective, clear writing skills
- Exceptional communicator with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp
Job Segment: Marketing MBA, Social Media, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Management