Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is looking for an inspirational and experienced Marketing Program Leader to drive one of the strategic growth programs in the HBT Install business. This position will report to the HBT Install Global Offer Management leader and will be based in Atlanta, GA.
The incoming Marketing Program Leader will lead a complex and cross-functional effort to develop and launch a new global core growth program. You will be expected to conceive, design and prioritize the components of the program based on your expertise and understanding of the market trends, needs and competition landscape. You will own the program end-to-end, be willing to take bold actions and build influential relations with our key internal stakeholders.
· Own the growth initiative to meet the key Annual Operating Plan (AOP) metrics including orders, and revenue growth.
· Analyze market needs, customer challenges and market potential with internal field sales team interviews, external market research and Voice of the Customers (VOC) sessions.
· Develop a detailed business plan for the program.
· Socialize and align on the business plan with key internal stakeholders and get the leadership buy in and approval.
· Put in place a detailed global launch plan and execute the launch.
· Work with the demand generation and sales excellence teams to generate relevant leads for the sales teams to pursue.
· Work with the Offer Managers and the Products businesses to develop relevant sales collaterals, value proposition, and promotional pricing bundles for the initiative.
· Analyze market needs and partner with the R&D, engineering teams to develop repeatable migration processes and tool kits.
· Provide hands-on support for the sales teams on strategic pursuits.
· Put in place MOS's to track post launch performance metrics to ensure AOP objectives are met.
· Take ownership and drive regular cadence leadership updates in Monthly Business Reviews (MBR’s), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) etc.
· Pivot to lead new marketing programs based on business needs and priorities.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 10+ years of expertise in building technology domains like HVAC, BMS, Fire, Security etc. with a deep understanding of market players, customer segments in these domains, customer needs and buying behaviors.
· MBA preferred.
· Experience owning and launching at least two global programs at scale, each generating $100M or more in annual revenue.
· Formed an opinion on where to play and how to win based on market knowledge: competition landscape in building technology domains and competitor offering.
· Extensive experience launching software and hardware migration solutions at significant scale and complexity.
· Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to translate complex marketing concepts to business partners and clearly articulate benefits and results.
· You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including marketing, product, engineering, data science, legal and finance.
- JOB ID: HRD113421
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Marketing Manager (General)