You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Master Data Management, you will assist in developing procedures, guidelines, and governance processes in their area of MDM specialization. In addition, you will measure compliance, recommend corrective actions, and monitor resulting changes all while working on multi-national teams.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as the subject matter expert for data in their area of MDM specialization (items, customers, suppliers)
- Assist Oracle deployments in cleansing and de-duping data in their area of specialization
- Develop working relationships with multi-national teams across the globe
- Train users in practices and processes surrounding data maintenance and governance
- Work with plant, division, or central Data Management to initiate corrective actions when needed
- Develop measurements and monitor performance against data standards and policies
- Recommend and execute changes to data structures, lists of values, or workflows when needed
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Office 365, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient and adaptable
- 2+ years of Oracle EBS experience
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonoco_careers!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.