Support Global Pricing Governance, managing day-to-day operations of the Global Pricing Management tool:
- Manage User licenses, permissions and training/support.
- Support annual and ongoing updates to price guideline database and USD Global Floor Guidelines.
- Ensure launch products, strategies & prices are communicated accurately in PricePro
- Coordinate across global & regional pricing teams for timely finalization of price exception requests.
- Coordinate with PricePro IT teams for data management (skus, prices, cross-currency comparisons, product hierarchies) and maintenance requests, system upgrades, testing, and recommended improvements.
- Audit data integrity across platforms (including PricePro, CPQ, IRIS, etc.).
Update Pricing Key Performance Indicators for Management and Key Stakeholders in Global, Region and Country organizations:
- Support monthly and quarterly KPI updates using all required platforms (PROvision, APMR, Price Pro, FX Rates, Alteryx, CPQ, Excel trackers)
- Review monthly results for ASP/guidance anomalies requiring follow-up. Identify reporting errors and follow-up with local accounting teams.
- Coordinate user access and permissions to ensure sensitive data confidentiality
Support Pricing Performance Insights:
- Consolidate necessary data from different systems (ASPIRE, APMR, SAP, CPQ, PricePRO, etc.) to inform pricing analyses and insights based on financial results.
- Assess Country adherence to Global and Region pricing strategies (as reflected in price guidelines and financial actual ASPs).
- Support global pricing team and product teams’ ad-hoc requests for pricing insights.
- Develop basic visualizations & charts (Tableau and Excel), including customer level data.
Support Pricing Strategy and Process Improvement Development:
- Complete ad hoc analyses to support new product pricing (Alcon data, market insights)
- Coordinate documentation and communication for pricing strategies and guidelines
- Support price performance KPIs for product launches
- Facilitate regular and ad hoc reviews of price performance
- Provide ad hoc support for pricing process improvements to address pain points and increase efficiencies
Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced- VLookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
Financial Data Warehouse/Business Analysis experience
Basic knowledge of management reporting principles, dealing with multiple currencies and FX scenarios
3 years of experience in pricing, analytics, finance or related field
Additional Skills desirable:
Visualization tool experience (Tableau, Einstein, Qlik), SQL/AWS, Global Pricing Management Software, Alteryx, SalesForce.com applications.
- Accurate & timely pricing insights through pricing dashboards and ad hoc analysis
- Global Pricing Management tool data integrity, cross-platform audits- deliver and recommend action to improve.
- Support for pricing process improvements to address pain points and increase efficiencies
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, IT or related field