Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Primarily responsible for representing the organization in the area of Vehicle Management Systems and how they interact with both Manufacturing and Retail
- Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining key business processes with Crown’s Vehicle Movements within Crown 360
- Responsible for representing back-office design and retail integration to the factory solution
- Participate in Global Blueprinting validation and design sessions related to all areas
- Perform necessary configuration to achieve business requirements for the specific area
- Provide training and overall support to specific "go-live" areas of the Company
- Experience with SAP VMS is a plus
- 5-10 years of related retail or manufacturing experience
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are necessary
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills
- Experience in writing and presenting is preferred
- Some travel is required
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled