Take Your Career Beyond the Ordinary -- To the Extraordinary
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfoldsTop five reasons to bring your unique talents to Delaware North:
- You'll make an impact playing a key role in the implementation of a new global shared services platform.
- Our culture encourages fresh thinking and a collaborative spirit, and since our job is to make sure guests have unforgettable experiences, our atmosphere is upbeat and positive.
- We may be the largest company you've never heard of, but you know many of our brands and venues, like the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, London's Wembley Stadium, The Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite and many others.
- We are recognized for the strong values that have guided us for over 100 years, including integrity, hard work, determination, service, generosity and honesty.
- You'll join a company that has an award-winning commitment to corporate social responsibility. We know we have the power to make the world a better place by being a good neighbor, an advocate for the environment and a catalyst for our communities.
- Proven strong leadership and management abilities.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- 8 to 10 years of related experience, including managing large scale, global organizations and virtual teams.
- Vision and strategic thinking.
- A college degree in related field such as Business Administration, or MS in Finance, plus relevant and industry knowledge. A CPA or MBA is preferred.
We set the stage for some of life’s great moments, from the first serve at the Australian Open, to the Super Bowl kickoff, to a four-star meal at LAX, to seeing the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon. In these moments and in millions more like them, Delaware North is there. We’re working behind the scenes, making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be. With operations on four continents, serving half a billion guests a year, it's not easy to come up with a simple phrase that captures all we do. But we’d like you to think of us as a team 60,000 strong working behind the scenes to create world-class experiences. And our passion is to go beyond guest expectations.