Bio-Rad is looking for a Global Real Estate and Strategy Manager.
This position is responsible for managing the company’s global real estate portfolio. This role will provide leadership across business units and functions for all our Real Estate interests.
This position will support the global operational and strategic property activities and consolidation planning activities associated with the business. This role will lead and manage all Real Estate and Strategy personnel.
- Responsible for the global real estate portfolio.
- Identifies, acquires, or leases land and buildings for the company’s operations, negotiating lease extensions and new leases and provide lease vs buy options.
- Establish and administer corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and management to staff and consultants in strategy and master planning exercises.
- Establish and grow strong and effective working relationships with local staff including senior management and business partners recommending alternative locations and cost saving opportunities.
- Work with Business Partners to develop and execute various short, mid and long-term initiatives and strategic plans to support the business needs, in alignment with departmental and corporate priorities.
- Create presentations and prepare financial analyses as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate.
- Master Degree or Real Estate Certificate preferred.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in real estate project and facility strategy planning.
- Experienced in all aspects of financial planning, real estate and management.
- Process orientation in managing the full real estate life cycle inclusive of planning, deal structures, project management and lease administration.
- Demonstrated ability in managing tactical execution while maintaining a strategic focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to convey messages clearly and concisely.
- At ease working individually and in teams, and at all levels of the organization (internally and externally).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to influence, manage conflicts, solve complex problems and lead people and activities.
- Strong working knowledge of building structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as maintaining regulatory compliance.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.