Global Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) is a best-in-class, global HR Service Delivery organization of approximately 650 people, servicing the entire global population of JPMC, currently totaling over 260,000 employees worldwide, in 60 countries. In addition to ensuring our employees are paid on time, HRSD provides vital services in the area of HR Risk Management, accessHR, Workforce Analytics (Surveys) and On/Off boarding employees. Our efforts are focused on supporting the firm achieve its strategic priorities by leveraging these core principle that define the group’s culture and provide the basis for planning and decision-making in all areas: Superior Employee Experience; Operational Excellence; Efficient Global Coverage and Commitment to our People.
The Readiness Associate is a key-partner in the Recruiting Business Transformation and Infrastructure Optimization organization. The Recruiting Business Transformation and Infrastructure Optimization team partners with Global Recruiting to drive consistency and deliver efficiencies through shared services, consistent metrics and technology-driven solutions to improve the recruiting function’s ability to support the hiring needs of the business.
This position supports the robust change management agenda by assessing needs as well as prioritizing, and implementing communications and readiness materials to support the Global Recruiting function. The position requires a self-motivated, driven, and creative individual with a high level of initiative, detailed and thorough planning skills, solid technical and communication skills (both verbal and written), and a strong desire to be part of a dynamic and innovative team environment driving the strategy of readiness activities.
- Create communications for various transformation initiatives including but not limited to recurring and ad-hoc updates, reminders and training save-the-dates, outages
- Manage the compilation of weekly and monthly recruiting headcount reports to ensure the communications distribution list is relevant and up to date
- Assist in the oversight of the Global Recruiting communications calendar, ensuring communications are delivered appropriately and efficiently
- Assist in creating and sending the bi-weekly Recruiting Intel newsletter ensuring the inclusion of proper content with strong attention to detail
- Oversee content management, user interface design and creation of support materials/job aids for Recruiting Hub and Campus Recruiting Hub, the online sites for recruiting resources
- Support the execution of the bi-annual Global Campus Recruiting town hall including the setup of communication lines, telepresence locations and communicating with on-site leaders and event coordinators
- 3-5 years of experience creating end to end readiness activities and communications for organizations
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong attention to detail
- Strategic and independent thinker and planner
- Ability to manage complex projects with cross line of business and global impacts
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, as well as guide and delegate through shifts
- Ability to establish strong, collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across the organization
- Able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours (U.S. vs. Global Time zones)
- Possess a strong sense of intellectual curiosity and a passion to improve the employee and recruiting experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 collaboration sites, including design and management of permissions and URLs
- Highly proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, InDesign (preferable)