At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Reporting to the EVP of Marketing, the Global Marketing Manager, Residential will be responsible for all aspects of marketing Crestron’s extensive line of innovative audio-visual technology solutions to our international sales team, technology integrators/dealers/partners, and affluent end-users. This position will require you to apply your creativity, interpersonal, and leadership skills to construct, implement, and gauge the effectiveness of dynamic and engaging marketing programs, collaborating with our dedicated team of in-house professionals. You will oversee the development and implementation of the Residential product marketing strategy from concept through end-of-life, in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Directly accountable for all Residential marketing projects from inception to completion.
- Deep understanding and consistent engagement in the Residential business cadence and operation.
- Liaison between the various teams within Crestron’s international marketing organization, and between the “team” and key stakeholders.
- Create and sell your vision and marketing strategy to key internal/external stakeholders; including executive management.
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape and product marketing trends.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder(s), creative director, and management to identify necessary steps for the completion of projects; sets a schedule of milestones and deadlines; and assigns staff to complete tasks.
- Shepherd projects through the creative process to timely completion, from copywriting and design to printing and online posting.
- Develop and own holistic marketing plan for Residential product lines, including advertising and communications calendars, print ads, digital ads, electronic newsletters, press releases, social media, and email announcements.
- Ensure deadlines for key marketing deliverables are met.
- Point person for questions regarding project workflow and client submissions.
- Participate in industry tradeshows and other key market events.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 10+ years of B2C Product and Technology go-to-market expertise; preferably in Residential environments.
- Experience in short, high-throughput product development cycles.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and driving results in a matrix organization.
- Self-starter with proven ability to interpret new software and hardware technologies and quickly put that learning into practice of highly visible, real-world marketing execution.
- Able to research and become fluent on the landscape of new technologies relevant to the Residential product line and pivot marketing execution as needed.
- Proficiency with and knowledge of residential technologies including distributed audio and video, lighting, smart home automation, IoT, and related software, management tools and services is desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of the European residential technology marketplace preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business or equivalent is required.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be comfortable working with multiple levels of leadership and stakeholders
- Must exude confidence in providing presentations to partners and customers
- Need to be driven and self-motivated in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to lead team meetings, set expectations, and hold people accountable for delivering and executing.
- Team player with visible company spirit. Demonstrable ability to quickly gain the trust of key stakeholders, end-users, and co-workers alike.
- Strong computer and organization skills are essential
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.