Responsible for designing training strategy and associated curriculum for Commercial Sales, Customer Operations, Service and Customers. Lead, supervise and coach the commercial training team in developing and delivering an applicable and effective curriculum focusing on selling skills, product knowledge territory organization product repair & maintenance and customer training. Provide affected participants with a consistent learning experience for the achievement of global commercial goals.
- Hire, develop, and manage trainers.
- Set clear job performance expectations and providing feedback and measurement against those standards.
- Drive and implement the learning and development vision and strategy coordinating across GCO organization to identify and prioritize learning needs in the regions and collaborating with others to ensure effective implementation.
- Manage all aspects of existing sales training and GCO personnel induction program and the design creation of new programs.
- Update the training and GCO personnel induction material to reflect changes in instrument system operation, software releases, assays, processes, etc.
- Oversee the design development and ongoing maintenance of customer service training and existing service employees.
- Demonstrate ability to provide strategic direction to a training organization.
- Management and leadership experience.
- Demonstrate aptitude for understanding and explaining complex scientific & clinical information including Bio-Rad products in the life science and diagnostic market as needed.
- Ability to translate business needs into effective strategies and execute against those strategies by defining training / organizational system needs, developing implementing evaluating and monitoring curriculum / interventions to ensure continued effectiveness.
- BA/BS Degree and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years training experience.
- Industry experience highly desired but not mandatory.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.