JPMorgan Chase& Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in both consumer and small business investment banking, commercial banking, a variety of financial services, transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan Chase brands worldwide. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available athttp://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Security (GS) protects the firm's employees and assets around the world. These responsibilities includes the development of both security and safety policies as well as procedures. Other responsibilities include regulatory and legislative compliance, security officer management, alarm response, crisis management, customer safety, physical crime investigations, workplace violence, fire and life safety, executive protection, due diligence, pre-employment screening, fraud investigations, cyber security, ATM, branch and corporate building security.
This position is responsible for security supervision at one of JPMorgan Chase’s Critical Facilities. The incumbent will be responsible for working with the Regional Critical Facilities Specialist and contract security officers, to manage and control security operations at the location. This includes ongoing evaluation and risk assessments to ensure that the technical and procedural physical security requirements meet or exceed corporate standards. This position reports to the GS Critical Facilities Regional Security Specialist.
- Oversee security staffing, site activity and efficiency.
- Train security staff on policy, procedure and operation of a variety of security related equipment. Including but not limited to visitor access management systems, CCTV monitoring, Parcel X-ray, vehicle inspections, weapons and explosive detection.
- Ensure security staff complete monthly, quarterly, and annual requirements as outlined in current procedures.
- Report to Regional Security Specialist regularly with all pertinent information related to the location.
- Liaison with local law enforcement, first responders and emergency management officials within assigned jurisdiction
- Collaborate with Global Technology and Global Real Estate to ensure security procedures and processes are being adhered to for assigned location
- Be available to manage and respond to incidents that may impact operations
Generate incident reports on various issues: access control, fire and life safety, facility management, etc.
Compile monthly site reports for all activities
Complete quarterly and annual alarm reports
- Perform special duties as directed
The Security Supervisor may work with and/or liaison with all levels of employees, to include senior management. He/ She will be responsible for promoting the GS Critical Facilities agenda to the local security team ensuring compliance to key technical and procedural standards. The core skills listed below are essential to the successful candidate for this position.
- Four -year Bachelor’s degree or have law enforcement or U.S. military background with honorable discharge or a combination of both educational and relevant, job related work experience
- Knowledge of current physical security trends and technical design
- Leadership experience including evaluating staff performance
- Ability to respond to audit and regulatory inquires
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Detail Oriented
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Written and Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Customer focused
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- Quality and Timely Decision Making
- Develop Others
- Motivate Others
- Integrity and Trust