Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role
Develop and execute the strategic business and tactical plans for the coil embolization product category. Provide strategic recommendations for new business opportunities and initiatives to advance the growth and profitability of the coil franchise.
Your responsibilities include
- Use classic marketing capabilities: market understanding, market segmentation, product positioning, message development, channel identification, forecasting, tool and communication creation and execution to further business objectives.
- Support the creation and drive the fulfillment of the franchise commercialization plan while partnering with upstream, global and cross-functional team members.
- Serve as a clinical expert and functional advisor to external and internal customers.
- Develop a strong partnership with U.S. sales management and field. Provide insight and direction highlighting customer level opportunities and risks in our top accounts.
- Drive and execute required research to ensure a successful product launch. Research could be qualitative or quantitative, executed by internal or external resources, could involve hands-on evaluations in R&D or pre-clinical settings, and could require engagement with various global customer groups.
- Gain alignment with global Franchise stakeholders on new business opportunities.
- Partner with global, cross-functional team members to support execution of franchise commercialization plans and approved projects while insuring key requirements are achieved.
- Track performance against objectives and plans, formulating new approaches and strategies as needed, including contingency plans for critical tactical plans.
- Identify best practices to address key business challenges and opportunities.
- Exhibit professional maturity and help to foster an open, challenging, stimulating and positive environment that enables colleagues to be their best.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS required, Master’s/MBA preferred
- 7+ years of healthcare experience required; medical device experience preferred
- Must have experience in Downstream marketing (product launch/commercialization). Upstream marketing experience (new product development) a plus.
- Demonstrated success working as an integral cross functional team member, and ability to develop deep clinical expertise in medical device product line.
- Demonstrated success supporting and/or managing complex projects
- Ability to collaborate and work with others in a dynamic, matrix environment
- Position requires ~33% travel (international included)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 462113