Global Software Engineering Mgr - WD30060019345
What you will do
This role will report to the Global Director – Advanced Systems Engineering. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and leadership of all software development for advanced development and launch programs for automotive OE applications.
How you will do it
As the Global Software Engineering Manager you will develop and deploy qualified and trained software engineering personnel to customer application and core product engineering teams globally. You will be responsible for the consistent application of a single global product development process, methods and tools across all project teams, including on-going high level project oversight. You will leverage your expertise as a software expert to promote a strong agile development culture within the organization.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred. Masters degree in Business Administration, or evidence of work towards same, is highly desirable.
- 10+ years of automotive product development experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience of a deep understanding of software engineering discipline, preferably gained within real-time automotive development environment.
- Previous people development, project management and leadership experience is required
- Scrum Master certification or at minimum 3 years experiences in an agile environment desired
- A-SPICE practitioner
- Leadership of global software teams
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.