Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta is seeking an Engineering Manager to help scale our growing Systems Engineering team!
This is a position to lead the team ultimately responsible for the delivery and quality of our product platform. The candidate who is the right fit for this position will not only have strong development experience, but will be passionate about emerging technologies, engineering best practices, and recruiting and growing top talent. This is a high impact position, not only around building a performing team delivering innovative technical solutions to business problems, but also in making a positive social impact. We're on a mission to improve radiation therapy.
- Build and lead the team that provides development, automation and testing infrastructure. From CICD systems to cloud hosting and testing labs; this team is in the critical path of all our product delivery.
- Collaborate with other Engineering leaders to identify business problems, technical vision and metrics to measure success.
- Communicate department goals with your team, aligning around impactful projects that drive maximum impact to our success metrics.
- Manage the software delivery lifecycle of the team by following agile best practices while monitoring what works well and identifying areas for improvement.
- Help maintain focus within the team through constant communication around priorities and facilitation of groomed of backlogs.
- Perform performance reviews and help set individual goals that both drive maximum business value and also lead to personal development.
- Maintain a clear picture of the higher level business goals and understanding of our top level strategy.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Minimum of 15 years of software / infrastructure engineering experience, including a minimum of 5 years in a lead role or management position.
- Presentation, verbal, and written communication skills needed to present technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely manner to audiences of all skill levels.
- Familiarity with modern frameworks and development tools - Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Selenium, Rspec, Minitest, Jest
- Experience developing CI/CD systems.
- Practical experience as a scrum master or scrum coach delivering software efforts
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.