ABCorp is a leading global provider of secure products, services, and solutions.
We are currently seeking a strong Global Technology Solutions Manager to join our team at our Boston, MA. location.
As the Global Technology Solutions Manager, you will report directly to the Vice President of Global Solutions. You will develop and manage the Internal and External customer collaboration operations for development support.
- Supports and leads initiatives that require significant cross functional teamwork. Handles program definition, resourcing, issue escalation, risk management and delivery.
- Responsible for the Global Technology Solutions team that supports client on-boarding projects.
- Demonstrates solid process knowledge of the plastic card manufacturing industry which can be leveraged in leading customer collaboration tools and systems.
- Possesses extensive business, technical, and procedural knowledge to oversee overall standards and procedures of an application development team.
- Provides technical leadership and mentorship on software development tools, technology and hybrid Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to understanding an application’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Executes on continuous improvement of the existing software applications and architecture. Ensures quality work consistently.
- Partner with IT infrastructure and other functions to ensure proper focus on business requirements.
- Leads projects, programs, portfolios across platforms as needed.
- Owns delivery for all major collaboration applications and platforms, ensuring an effective service performance both external and internal.
- Support and promote the integration and standardization of business systems and processes.
- Manage a team 4 and works with the Asia-pacific team on streamlining processes and driving standardization.
- Drive the vision, daily operation and support of the Global Technology Solutions Team, comprised of internal software developers.
- Directs, guides, and manages the team and other Application leads to provide technical oversight to ensure business requirements are met, monitors project plans, aligns resources, and projects delivery.
- Perform the people management functions for the team: Performance reviews, talent management, employee training and development, etc.
- Continually evaluate the Enterprise Application Services structure and people to improve productivity and effectiveness. Create and maintain an atmosphere that is stimulating and motivating to the team.
- Manage departmental human resources to ensure they remain appropriately trained, motivated, and effectively utilized.
- Set group priorities and manage resources to ensure global initiatives are fully supported.
Specific Functional Competencies:
- Possesses cross functional business process understanding.
- Proven track record of delivering high performance against a balanced scorecard.
Knowledge, Education, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to Analyze Complex Technical Information
- Analyze Business Requirements and Assess Impact with Existing Architecture
- Analyze, Design and Implement Database Structures
- Conduct Research
- Consistently Seeking and Learning New Technology
- Detail Oriented
- Enhance the Functional and Technical Aspects of Products
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Lead and Deliver Complex Software Systems
- Manage Multiple Projects in a Deadline-Driven Environment
- Participate in Source Code and Design Reviews
- Passion for Developing Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Previous Experience Working Within an Agile Scrum Team
- Provide Development and Testing Support for Other Engineers
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Strong Problem Solver
- Thorough Understanding of Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures
- Thrive in Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environments
- Transform Requirements into Design Concepts and ERDs
- Troubleshoot and Debug Issues
- Understand Software Engineering Best Practices
- Work Well Independently and Within a Team Setting
- Work Within an Agile Scrum Team
- Write Clear and Detailed Technical Specifications and Documentation
- Technology knowledge Required:
- Programming Languages:
- C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework
- Database related:
- SQL Server, SQL Management Studio
- Chip and Card related:
- Familiarity with EMV perso scripting
- Microsoft IIS Webserver
- Code repository:
- SVN, Gitlab
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and SFTP
ABCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent Benefits & Generous PTO