We are seeking GM Contract Logistics
Duration: Full - Time // Direct Hire
Location: Secaucus, NJ
- Identify accounts and sell through Design and Engineering new Supply Chain Solutions to win new business.
- Design facilities, warehousing, transporting and distributing goods, processing orders and collecting payments, managing inventory.
- Control tower-organize each project team to operate the Contract Logistics Projects.
- Subcontractor Management.
- Manage IT System requirements for Contract Logistics Accounts.
- Cost control.
- Department organization and construction for new accounts.
- Customer KPI'S responsibility (to be advised when onboarding new accounts).
- CLA KPI'S responsibility (to be advised in future addendum).
- Assist in constructing new "service agreements" for contract logistics accounts.
Stratford Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.