We are a family owned dealership looking for an experienced Certified GM Technician. The Candidate must have held a General Motors Certifications for a minimum of 2 years and have hands on dealership experience utilizing certification knowledge.
He or She will have all necessary tools to complete any and all mechanical repairs for most makes and models. If you feel that you are qualified for our position, or could easily be with very little training do not hesitate to respond. We have a good work load and are ready to find that permanent home for the right person.
If you are tired of working for the big corporate dealerships and would like a great family environment then we are for you! We appreciate and respect our employees. We are interested in self driven, team-oriented people who want to be their best. We are constantly focused on ways to improve our Parts/Service operations and we need qualified dedicated people to make that happen.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs with accuracy and efficiency
- Perform multi-point inspections on every vehicle
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Learn new technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automotive diagnosis and repair
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisors so customers are well-informed of any additional services needed
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures
- 3 + years of automotive diagnosis and problem-solving experience
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- X-Time/CDK experience is a plus
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care
- Dependent Care
- Wellness Committee
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Dedicated in-house training organization
- Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Service Discount
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com
**All Inquiries Are 100% Confidential**