We are seeking a GMP Production Manager to join our team! The GMP Production Manager will oversee all operations completed within Aldevron's GMP manufacturing services. This individual is expected to be intimately familiar with all of Aldevron's processes and to be able to perform unit operations associated with the purification of biologics produced within the GMP departments.
About the Role:
- Direct oversight of all department supervisors
- Conduct effective performance reviews on a scheduled basis
- Prepare and approve effective and accurate manufacturing SOPs, forms and batch records
- Follow Aldevron SOPs and adhere to all applicable regulatory expectations
- Actively participate in process and product development/optimization, scale-up, and technical activities transferring into the GMP department
- Continuously engage personnel on continuous improvements within a culture valuing efficiency
- Actively participate in client facing technical calls and routine project update discussions
- Review and evaluate overdue dashboard tasks to ensure remediation is completed quickly and effectively
- Ensure manufacturing environment is properly maintained and in a constant state of audit readiness
- Lead department corrective action investigations, and implementation of effective CAPA plans
- Lead project planning and support department personnel with any questions and issues that arise during production and daily activities
- 7 years or more related experience
- BS/MS degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Molecular Biology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!