Golang Software Engineer for a strong Start-Up in Menlo Park, Ca
Seeking a Golang Software Engineer who combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, scalable, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems for the Crypto market place. Reporting directly to the VP of Engineer the Golang Software Engineer makes sure that WON’s services, both internal and externally- visible systems have reliability, rock solid uptime to meet our users’ needs and quick improvement while being responsible for capacity, performance and scalability.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
Must Have Skillset:
- 2+ years of recent server-side experience in Golang
- Experience working with MySQL and Google Cloud
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB or other NoSQL solutions
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Building modular and scalable code
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Location: Menlo Park, Ca
Type: Full Time