Are you looking for a career opportunity that allows you the freedom to work around your school schedule, child care, family's work schedules, and other life events? Are you tired of the routine day of shuffling paperwork and feeling like the day goes on forever? Are you ready for a career opportunity that is more of a daily adventure where you're appreciated for your hard work? If the above sounds like the career of a life time and you aren't afraid to put in a little elbow grease and show pride in your work, than you have just found your dream career.
We are looking for hard -working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their life style. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization. This position could be the beginning of your career path with Nouria Energy!
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities for our Car Wash Service Advisors (this list is not all inclusive):
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store's operations.
- Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Must be able to greet customers
- Must be able to help sell unlimited car wash passes and car wash packages
- Read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth-grade level.
- Perform arithmetic calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to be able to make change
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies.
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products;
- Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the store)
- Perform general housekeeping duties as needed
- Must be 18 years of age