QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience as a small engine mechanic.
Basic organizational skills including record keeping.
Ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
Team player and respectful to others
1. Inspects, adjusts, diagnoses, and repairs mechanical defects in the many types of golf course maintenance and golf cart equipment.
2. Provide maintenance to gasoline and diesel powered equipment including oil changes and lubrication.
3. Perform repairs and maintenance to small tools such as edgers and blowers
4. Performs mower grinding, sharpening, and related tasks.
5. Carries out the servicing, repairs, and overhaul of equipment.
6. Performs daily visual inspections of equipment.
7. Maintains a daily equipment log of events completed so inventory is adjusted.
8. Provide guest service to the level of results in the targeted rate.
9. The ability to work various shifts or days of the week according to business needs.
1. Comply with Villas of Grand Cypress Resort policies and procedures.
2. Communicate daily with staff and other departments in regard to duties and activities.
3. Responsible for department and equipment cleanliness, safety and appearance.
4. Respond to any reasonable task requested by management.
5. Team player and respectful to others
6. Support other departments whenever possible through direct and indirect support
ENVIRONMENT: Outdoor, mechanical shop, varied terrain, varied weather conditions.