Barton Creek Country Club’s success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club’s members and maintain the company’s trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
The Golf Course Mechanic will ensure the proper maintenance and repair of golf and grounds maintenance equipment.
- Assists with the maintenance and repair of various gasoline and diesel powered golf equipment.
- Contributes to the implementation of a preventative maintenance program.
- Inspects, diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical defects and or failures in various pieces of golf and grounds maintenance equipment.
- Assists with maintaining accurate and detailed service and repair records for each individual piece of machinery.
- Keep maintenance equipment fueled, oiled, inspected to ensure use at any time.
- Sets up and modifies new equipment as needed.
- Ideal candidate will have a degree or certificate from either a college or vocational school in mechanical field of study.
- Must have the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions while repairing equipment.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to the proper recycling and disposal of various shop fluids and compounds that may be considered hazardous.
- Must be proficient with welding and fabrication equipment.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years mechanic experience on small engine repairs