Golf Learning Center/Golf Teaching Professional
Golf Learning Center
- Teach the Park District Golf Programs as well as clinics.
- Teach private lessons.
- Assist in the development of golf programs.
- Provide positive, professional, and timely communication with customers
- Conduct positive and effective communication with Golf Programs and Service Manager.
- Work with the Golf Programs and Service Manger to maintain the quality of the hitting areas for all patrons and keep practice areas clean and organized.
- Must be able to effectively manage time and move between several tasks.
Qualifications:A qualified candidate has excellent communication skills, a High School Diploma or Ged, or, one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.
Wage Range: $15-70 per hour depending upon qualifications
EOE: The Park District of Highland Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer