Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have a Voice
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians; current state license a plus
- HM Administrative Fellowship and leadership opportunities also available
- We sponsor Visas!
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Good Samaritan Hospital – San Jose, CA
- A 474-bed acute care hospital that is recognized as a leader in neurosciences, high risk obstetrics, comprehensive cancer services, advanced cardiology and innovative surgery techniques
- First of five in the county to become a Stroke Certified Hospital
- Both the Emergency Department and the Anesthesia program are staffed by Vituity
- Good Samaritan Hospital sees 5,000 cases annually and 26,400 encounters
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools
- Sunshine year round – with temperatures averaging 300 days ranging from January’s 50s to July’s 70s
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, tastings to five-star restaurants, and sport venues to enjoy hockey, wrestling, soccer, and much more!
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!