Title: Governance Business Analyst II
Location: Lewisville, TX
Target Comp: $35-37/hr
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US as a W2 employee.
Overview: The Governance Analyst is considered a process and documentation expert that will be primarily focused on governance and documentation to support strategy and rules implementation process for systemic decisioning for the indirect auto lending business.
- Perform post deployment testing, audits and reviews
- Execute post deployment communication cadence to keep all stakeholders fully informed
- Ensure audit packages are properly completed and archived
- Conduct post implementation analysis using an information warehouse and querying tools
- Proactively identify and manage risks/issues. Ensure proper visibility and communication occur to partners and senior management
- Create and maintain process and system documentation including procedures and process flows
- Work with Development Team and IT to clearly document issues found during post deployment reviews
- Update company records, logs, reports, and internal control systems with test results
- As requested, respond to inquiries about possible defects or system issues
- Assist in the development of sprint/release documentation as well as the controls to ensure adherence to all Ally guidelines, policies and procedures
- Backfill daily tasks for other team members as necessary
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- More than 5 years work experience performing complex work in area of specialization
- Robust Microsoft Office Suite knowledge and expertise, especially MS Excel and MS Access (able to write queries), Oracle Sequel Developer, or SAS
- Experience with Agile, JIRA, and PMP or related Project Management certification a plus
- Knowledge of general financial concepts -- P&L calculations, amortization schedules, basic understanding of interest rates, financial metrics, pro-forma models, etc
- Thrives in a dynamic business environment with large amounts of ambiguity and fluctuating priorities
- Self-motivated individual that is resourceful and creative in solving problems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiar with business rule or decision engines a plus
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- and more!