Join our dynamic government sales team!
This is a your opportunity for recent college graduates to enter the professional software sales arena.
Government Account Representatives are focused on securing federal, state and local government accounts in conjunction with our vendor partners and are involved in all aspects of the sales process. You will be responsible for new business development, customer interaction, and proposal writing. Qualified candidates will receive training/certifications on software solutions as well as extensive sales and public sector selling.
- Strong desire to learn about federal and software sales
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Competitive, self-starter, hunter-type mentality
- Marketing or business internship experience preferred
- Must live or be relocating to a commutable distance to Reston, Virginia
Carahsoft Technology Corp. is a government IT solutions provider to federal, state and local government agencies. We’re consistently listed among the industry’s fastest growing firms by VAR500, CRN, Inc., Washington Technology, SmartCEO, and the Washington Business Journal.
Carahsoft recognizes that our employees are our greatest asset and an important part of our formula for success. In turn, we provide them with comprehensive training, ongoing developmental programs, a full benefits package, company trip incentives, spiff programs and a fun and rewarding workplace. Our culture is built on integrity, loyalty, intelligence and a strong work ethic. Simply put, Carahsoft is a great place to work.
$36,000.00 - $42,000.00 /year