1. Fosters productive business relationships with support staff of national intra-regional groups.
2. Acts as liaison on new accounts to ensure proper set up, coordinates the flow of government corporate account sales information throughout CPS.
3. Trains government account representatives and coordinators on daily service requirements per contract.
4. Assists in account budgeting processes regarding the structure and implementation for Federal government activity.
5. Conducts daily maintenance of the Medical Master Catalog to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with standards.
6. Coordinates with Information Technology on any system enhancements to promote improved reporting capabilities and means to manipulate data for customized reports.
7. Sources contracted products for New Item Request and adds record to Product Master File for all of our Department of Defense business.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.