LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Step into NewYork-Presbyterian, where you’ll support a better tomorrow for thousands of patients. It’s an outstanding opportunity to build on your remarkable achievements. Find out how you can Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian.
The Government Affairs Analyst supports the government and community affairs team across all Hospital campuses. The analyst is responsible for researching, monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating federal, state and local legislative and regulatory issues and their impact on the Hospital. Reporting to and advising the Director of Government Relations within the office of Government and Community Affairs on recommended advocacy on behalf of the Hospital and preparing lobbying and advocacy materials at the city, state and federal levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 'Employees' Choice: Top CEOs' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 'Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals' - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.