Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
- Top 30 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #8 in Client Interaction
- #14 in Work/Life Balance
- #19 in Diversity for Women
- 101 Best Companies to Work For in Metro Detroit and West Michigan
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
We are seeking a talented Government Audit & Assurance Senior to join our Grand Rapids or Muskegon office. In this role, you will supervise audits for our governmental clients, including cities, villages, townships, counties, public school districts, community mental health authorities, and not-for-profit entities.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Preparing and leading more complex audit areas
- Reviewing audit areas performed by staff
- Overseeing internal staffing on engagements
- Preparing financial statements
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a “wow” experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients’ organizations
- Developing staff associates and interns as they begin their careers in public accounting
- Making a difference in the communities where you live and work
Your Desired Skills & Experiences:
- 2-6 years of relevant assurance experience in public accounting or industry
- CPA certification or progress towards the CPA exam
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Enthusiasm for helping others be successful
- Out-of-the box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A new perspective and new ideas allowing us to continuously improve
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.