This small but growing general contractor has recently won a large number of government contracts around the Mt. Airy, MD area. They are looking to add a Senior PM to the team who can hit the ground running on government projects and eventually build a team around them. Position is based in Mt. Airy, MD.
This growing design-build general contractor specializes in government renovation and rehabilitation projects across the area. They are known for having a strong base of repeat clients, and have an excellent reputation in the Baltimore & Frederick, MD area. This role will be based out of the main office in Mt. Airy, MD.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Management of operational, personnel and financial aspects of the construction project
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Change order estimating/negotiation
- Develop and maintain project-specific risk management plan
- Formulate scopes of work
- Collaborate with preconstruction team on budgeting, constructability reviews and project buy-out
- Run weekly owner, architect, contractor construction meetings
- Prepare and expedite monthly project billings
- Other conventional PM duties
Project Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years experience in a Project Management capacity at another General Contractor
- Government construction experience
- Excellent at dealing with high-end clients
- Broad knowledge of trades, practices and management
- Computer literacy skills. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline and Primavera a plus
High-energy company culture with people who are passionate about the task at hand. Position offers a highly competitive base salary, bonuses, and industry-leading benefits. Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now.
$80,000.00 - $110,000.00 /year