Job ID#: 22591BR
Company: General Atomics
Job Title: Government Property Manager
Job Category: Facilities
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Government Property Manager to oversee the Property staff, located in Torrey Pines, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements all property administration policies and procedures, typically accomplished through a distributed network of subordinate management and professional staff.
- Responsible for the functions related to administration of all property management activities to include accountability of property, development and implementation of procedures, infrastructure, staffing, and enforcement of property administration policy.
- Manages the development and implementation of subcontractor property programs through oversight methods, flow down requirements, and on-site audits.
- Develops and manages the internal property self-assessment program to ensure companywide compliance, actively looking for areas of continuous improvement.
- Ensures all property life cycle events for DOD, DOE and company capital assets are diligently attended to and are in compliance with federal regulations and company policies and practices.
- Monitors staff to ensure accurate and timely creation of all deliverables.
- Remains current on new/changing regulations and their impact on contracts and recommends solutions for compliance issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline and thirteen or more years of progressively complex experience in the property administration field with at least seven of those years working in a DCMA approved Government Property System. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
- A certification by the National Property Management Association is highly desirable.
- Must demonstrate an extensive understanding of Government Property regulations and industry best practices for effective management of the approved property system.
- Demonstrated experience leading property teams in aerospace system development, production, and lifecycle management.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate, plan and manage projects; (2) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a variety of non-routine issues of diverse scope and nature; (3) strong analytical, communication, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and, (4) the ability to work independently and lead in a team environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? No