The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant. The Graduate Assistant will assist with daily operations of the UNG Women’s Soccer Program. This position will include a tuition waiver.
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of nearly 20,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.
The Graduate Assistant will:
- Assist with Recruiting and daily practice.
- Monitor study hall and help with travel arrangements.
- Train Goalkeepers
- Help the team with community service and perform game day set up and break down.
- Need to be available for player meetings.
- Have additional duties as prescribed by the Head Women’s Soccer Coach.
- Film breakdown
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written English skills including grammar.
- BA/BS Degree – Admission into UNG Graduate School required
- NCAA Division I, II, III or NAIA
- USSF or USC License preferred, Goal Keeper Training Experience Preferred – CPR/First Aid/AED Certification.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.