While we have suspended the majority of our hiring at this time, we are always looking for talented engineering and design professionals. Qualified applicants will be contacted when hiring resumes.
This individual will work with a team of engineers and technicians for the pursuit, design and production of various commercial site/land development and public works projects. A sound technical background and enthusiasm for the challenges of engineering design, great client service and a proactive spirit are required.
- Assist in design, production, and miscellaneous organizational work.
- Perform engineering calculations and cost estimates.
- Prepare construction documents, reports, and other engineering deliverables.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- EIT or achieve a passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering exam within 6 months of hire
- 0-3 years of industry experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, technology consulting, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931, Walter P Moore‘s 700+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.